Happy November! It honestly doesn’t feel like November yet. The Mother Nature in charge of the Midwest subdivision is being a drama queen. One day it is 70 degrees one day and the next day it is 35. I’m not complaining, last year it snowed in Halloween *shutter*
📖 Pride by Ibi Zoboi
📖 Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page
📖 Anna K: A Love Story by Jenny Lee
📖 Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
📖 Dear Justice by Nic Stone
📖 Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins
- Post reviews on Goodreads. Seriously, you just need to do it. You can always edit it later if it doesn’t work, but I need to suck it out and post them.
- Figure out what I’m doing with Twitter and actually use it.
- I might try a new format for reviews with less categories and more free style thoughts. We shall see how it goes.
- I also want to work on my blogging voice. Focus on sounding less sterile and more like my self. It is a conquest that will probably take a while, but I want to focus on it this month.
- I have 30 notes files on my phone that are practically begging to be turned in to reviews. I need to write some reviews this month because my stockpile is dwindling.
- I’m gunning for 16 books
- STOP BINGE READING ENTIRE SERIES BEFORE YOU CAN REVIEW THEM, you know you won’t remember the individual plots of each book
- Initiate plan getting-my-family-to-read phase two. Our copies of How To Lead A Life Of Crime came in the mail, so we should be ready to start.
- 1000 followers
- Use up all my fall photos and slowly transition into a winter theme
- Do giveaway
- Participate in a book club discussion!
What books do you look forward to reading this month??